AdTheorent is looking for a QA Manager who is both a leader of people and a leader in the test automation space. Do you love leading teams through the automation curve such that repetition can be automated and precious manual efforts can be applied to ensuring an exceptional customer experience? This may be the position for you.
- Take responsibility for a team of automation engineers and manual testers
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for building robust automation to cover smoke, regression, functional and performance testing
- Hold the team accountable and ensure they are successfully collaborating and adapting to the enabling technologies employed through automation
- Work hand-in-hand with our other supporting functions to ensure we are supporting our Agile teams in their QA work (environment, code base, test data, etc)
- Ability to plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with release scope
- Create a culture of continuous improvement, change and world class service delivery
- Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Care for their team by way of career development, performance management, objective setting, etc.
- 5+ years in the IT QA discipline with hands-on experience developing test automation
- 2+ years in a QA management roleDemonstrated experience building a test automation strategy
- Experience successfully applying agile/scrum methodology to develop and execute software test plans including continuous integration and test driven development.
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a demanding business and IT environment
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Must have a sense of humor and desire to have fun
- Experience working with test automation frameworks/tools as applied to a Microsoft development stack
- Experience working with Virtual Services and/or Test Data Management tools a huge plus