Our client in Tysons Corner is actively hiring for two proposal managers. Our client is a government contractor working in the telecom industry. Please see below for more details.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, legal and finance teams to understand proposals requirements and develop strategy for the proposal response.
- Ownership of the proposal timeline from beginning to end.
- Meet all proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to develop consistent, compelling responses to satisfy proposal requirements.
- Review functional, technical and company information received from internal subject matter experts.
- Coordinate final production and delivery of completed proposal response.
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Experience in drafting and/or contributing to proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs etc.) responses.
- Must be technologically savvy in order to navigate and organize electronic submissions and online bids.
- Creativity and initiative. Ability to identify problems and/or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment with strict deadlines.
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills. Must interface effectively with internal management, and customer representatives including contracting officers and specialists.
These candidates will be more tenured with writing Federal Proposals and knowledge of FAR regulations. Candidates must be proficient in cradle to grave proposals and able to work in excel. We are currently adding SalesForce so any experience there is also great!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.