Aerotek's client is seeking a highly motivated Proposal Manager to join their team in Tysons, Virginia. This position offers the career-minded individual the opportunity to be a team leader, supporting high profile proposals across multiple operating divisions and disciplines throughout the company.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Five (5) or more year's hands-on proposal management experience with federal government proposals
- In-depth knowledge of how to analyze a solicitation and structure a proposal to be compliant, responsive, and competitive
- Understanding of the Government contracting and procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Understanding of Shipley Business Development Lifecycle process
- Ability to motivate and energize a team to produce a winning proposal
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship
- Prepare and manage proposals from initial request to final proposal submission and close-out
- Review and analyze solicitation materials and ensure proposal compliance and responsiveness to client requirements and issues
- Develop proposal artifacts including proposal plan, compliance matrices, outlines, storyboards, schedules, data calls, page allocation, themes, discriminators, etc.
- Work with the capture manager to lead all critical milestones in the proposal process including kickoff, color reviews and working group meetings
- Write compelling executive summaries, past performance write-ups, resumes, and other proposal elements.
- Write and edit proposal content, and collaborate with the design team to develop graphics, tables and charts
- Demonstrate dedication to leading and supporting proposal response to completion
- Monitor and measure proposal progress and completion status
- Coordinate and participate in final proposal production activities
- Perform Peer Reviews and contribute to the process of continual improvement within the department
- Mentor junior level proposal staff
- Maintain the proposal knowledge management database
Please apply with all qualified resumes.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.