Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proposal Management responsibilities for large and complex proposals responding to Government RFPs for telecommunications services
- Work with Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Ops, Legal and Finance teams to understand proposal requirements and develop strategy for the proposal response
- Meet all proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to develop consistent, compelling responses to satisfy proposal requirements
- Coordinate final production and delivery of completed proposal response
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously
- 15+ years of experience writing proposals to respond to Federal Government RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc.
- Proven proposal writing success by RFP award, ideally in the telecommunications and/or IT field
- Proposal Management necessary- experience coordinating large complex proposal responses with teams of technical SMEs, pricing, graphics, etc.
- Experienced with leading color team reviews
- Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel
- Creativity and initiative skills- Ability to identify problems and/or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions
- Must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment with strict deadlines
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance
- Must have the ability to be cleared for Secret Clearance P2, or currently hold secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, English or related discipline preferred
- Experience with EIS or Networx
- Certifications from proposal writing courses, including Shipley or others
- Prior representation of telecommunication clients or employment within the telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of government contracting concepts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations, federal supply schedules, multiple award schedules, firm fixed price contracts, and IDIQ contracts
- Ability to training junior staff on large/complex proposals
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.