CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE VISA TRANSFERS AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU.
A client of TEKsystems has multiple needs for 'A-players' in the Project and Program Management space. These resources will be supporting an enterprise-level marketing program. References will need to be provided prior to any submission or interview being setup.
A strong preference will be put around candidates local to Charlotte with previous financial service experience.
- Program Manager will support an enterprise-level Marketing program, which includes working with business executive leads to re-brand external client touchpoints
- This person must possess very strong relationship building and management skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, to be able to interface with and work closely with senior business executives
- Program Manager will be responsible for managing program routines, governance, milestones, timelines, and coordination across multiple geographically dispersed teams
- Program Manager must be capable of working independently, being detail oriented, and capable of working in an enterprise environment and managing to deadlines, and driving for results
- Program Management experience (5-7+ Years)
- Prior experience building out a large, enterprise-level program
- Executive Relationship Management skills
- Financial Services Experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Financials experience - Forecasting, Reporting, etc.
- Executive Presentation skills
- Critical thinking - need to be able to look at information received and identify if there are gaps
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Outlook, SharePoint, PPRT, Microsoft Suite
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.