Our client - a global leader in publishing and education/learning solutions - seeks a project/product manager to aid in leading one of key business departments (Enterprise Content Platforms) that focuses on structured content, assessments and metadata and interactive testing.
1. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
2. Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
3. Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the stakeholders and team members. Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
4. Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and the project charter.
5. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
6. Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
7. The ability to implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
-- This professional must have superior communication skills as they will work with a diverse set of stakeholders and thus must be able to get buy-in, influence across business lines.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.