The Project Manager will lead cross functional project coordination and completion of multiple projects on time, within budget and within scope. This position supports the Corporate End User Experience team with new service implementation and continuous process improvement projects including enterprise PC Refresh and upgrade to Win10, consolidation of Apple device management under JAMF, and development of a high performing service and support model for my client's Team Members. This role oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors and summarizes progress of project. The PM will prepare reports for the project management office, project sponsors and stakeholders and related to project status, resource utilization, cost and risk.
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Where possible, aim to develop contingency plans to provide an alternative method of keeping the program on track in the event of a delay to one of the projects.
- Proven ability in risk management and mitigation that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle
- Creates an environment where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for executing deliverables and managing risk
- May require limited travel to the Raleigh, NC location as required to successfully manage assigned project.
5 to 7 years' IT project management experience
Proven experience managing medium to large size teams on site and remote locations.
Experience managing projects across company and vendor partners
Excellent problem solving
Excellent client facing communication skills
Experience integrating communication, training and user adoption activities into IT projects and programs
Expertise in conflict resolution
Experience in continuous process improvement
Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, Excel, various time tracking tools
Previous experience managing large scale PC refresh and/or operating system grades, infrastructure projects, software audits
Experience managing teams across multiple locations
PRINCE 2 or PMI Certification
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.