Classification: Accounts Payable Supervisor/Mgr
Compensation: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
PROJECT MANAGER - Family Owned Commercial Construction Company
My client, a family owned Commercial General Contractor, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. They are seeking someone with 5+ years experience to join their team in the Gwinnett County area. The ideal Project Manager will be highly motivated and will enjoy overseeing projects ensuring project schedules and profitability are adhered to.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the creation and completion of punch lists and close out documents
- Produce accurate monthly cost projections, forecasting total estimated costs at completion
- Prepare timely owner billings through the verification of work-in-place quantities and/or billings from subcontractors and suppliers
- Collaborate with estimating team during the preconstruction phase
- Read and interpret construction plans and specifications complete subcontractor and vendor procurement by completing buyout, scope of work review, contract writing, insurance and bonding reviews, etc.
- Research and recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts and errors
- Manage the processes for all submittals, RFI?s, change order proposals, owner billings, timesheet management, subcontractor/vendor billings, monthly reports, etc.
- Create and monitor project schedules and produce progress updates
- Participate in weekly subcontractor meetings
- Assist Superintendent is the oversight of QA and QC Standards and Safety Requirements by actively engaging in the Jobsite progression
- Represent company at OAC Meetings and ensure the completion of accurate meeting minutes