Project Manager Dearborn, Michigan
As an IT PMO Project Manager, you will interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and management levels while collaborating with Business Customers, IT technical architects, development managers, other development team members, and IT Operations personnel to manage the planning and delivery of Network (LAN and Wireless) infrastructure projects.
- 5+ years IT Project Manager experience.
- Experience and proven ability to manage Network (LAN and Wireless) infrastructure projects and/or Deployments
- Experience with data center migrations
- Manage project scope, schedule, costs, risks, issues and financials
- Working level experience with Microsoft Office tool (including MS Project)
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Perform at a high level of project management competence and maturity
- Ability to work with and manage cross functional teams
- PMP Certified
- CA Clarity working experience is a bonus
- Ability to utilize desktop tools (Instant Messaging, WebEx, Audio Conference, etc.)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.