We are seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Project Manager with a background in IT infrastructure. This is an exciting opportunity to live along Florida's beautiful Emerald Coast while supporting the Air Force Special Operations Command.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE.
- Expertise in determining project objectives, organizing and arranging resources and ensuring smooth pace and on time delivery of assigned projects
- Experience with translating requirements into operational solutions
- Functional knowledge of the Government's preferred Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
- Executes directives by a having a thorough understanding of the customer's processes
- Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems and updates system requirements based on changes in operations or policy
- Creating documentation such as policies, procedures, work-flows and user guides
- Identifies and recommends resources required for task execution and completion
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems
- Participates in special projects as required
- Provides excellent analytical solutions to problems and effectively communicates them to the customer and team
- This position requires an TS/SCI
- Will upgrade someone from an active Secret if needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Substantial relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- PMI PMP
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.