• Manage project intake, communicate with contractors about their project pipelines and shepherd projects from initial engagement through final payment
• Manage project schedules, forecasts and budgets using a proprietary data management software
• Provide subject matter expertise to support new business development opportunities and offering development initiatives as requested
• Monitor program tasks, reporting and follow-up on progress and achievements
• Communicate directly with internal staff, contractors, customers, and client
• Engagement in any and all areas critical to program success
• Team-oriented personality that can work with team to provide and create strategic plan and develop vision for the program
energy efficiency, energy savings, energy incentives, gas projects
Top Skills Details:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3- 5 years in project management with 3 years being in energy efficiency
• Strong familiarity and experience with demand response, fuel switching, and energy efficiency measures related to natural gas
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage projects from inception to close while maintaining strong customer service practices and attention to detail.
• Ability to create forecasts by interpreting market data and other inputs/variables
• Familiarity with state and local energy policy, building codes and utility incentive programs
• Sound reasoning, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making abilities
• Self-motivated, adaptable and ability to multi-task
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.