As a project manager, candidates will be responsible for identifying the root cause of an issue within the identified client customer population. Through this analysis, the Project Manager will be working with multiple stake holders within the company to drive results and provide monthly status updates and presentations to senior leaders.
- The Project Manager will drive the strategy and the team's communication plan also known as a Business requirement document.
- Behind each remediation and be working with multiple internal teams such as:
- Finance to understand financial impact on customer
- Quality Assurance to ensure regulatory and compliance expectations are met, analytics and data teams to identify impacted populations, among others.
- The Project Manager will not manage individual contributors but rather manage the relationship within internal groups to ensure remediation stays on track and executes on the deadline.
- Products included in this LOB are: IRA, checking, savings, safe deposit boxes, wire transfers, etc.
- 3+ years of project management experience within a banking/financial setting focused within audit, regulatory, compliance, or legal
- 3+ years of implementation/strategic planning within a banking/financial setting
- 3+ years of Microsoft office
- Microsoft Project is preferred
Candidate will start out 100% remote - equipment will be shipped to them. You will need to be local to the Des Moines, IA or Sioux Fall, SD offices as you will transition back in office at a later date.
Are you seeking the opportunity to grow and develop with one of the leading financial companies? If so, then this is the opportunity for you. Do not miss out and apply today!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.