Looking for Project Manager to drive enterprise-wide projects specific to system implementation, integration and IT operations for a leading Healthcare organization.
Must have experience delivering IT projects in a healthcare environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the activities related to assigned departmental and/or organizational projects. In this role, the Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes identifying resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will work with project sponsors and business owners to define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its implementation.
Required Experience (Minimum level of experience):
- 3 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- 3 years of experience working in a healthcare/HIT environment
- 2 years of managing large, enterprise-wide software implementation projects
- Experience leading EHR-related projects a plus
- PMI issued Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills. Provides positive customer service skills.
- Is an active listener and provides support and guidance to others.
- Working Traits: Superb organizational ability and exceptionally analytical.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Competent and proficient understanding of the Healthcare Industry
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with varying deadlines at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to manage matrixed resources
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Successful track record delivering projects successfully and within budget.
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- IT skills; comfortable with computer-based tools, processes and workflows- Advanced-level experience with MS Office; experience with MS Word, Excel, Project and Visio desktop publishing features