- Develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans.
- Implements project plans to meet objectives using waterfall, agile, or mixed methodologies.
- Coordinates and integrates project activities.
- Manages, leads, or administers project resources.
- Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk.
- Makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise.
- Provides constant communication and clear reporting on project status to all stakeholders.
- Enforces that project life cycle artifacts are developed and stored appropriately.
- Collaborates with coworkers, management, staff and clients to coordinate projects.
- Follows company standard project management processes and provides feedback and suggestions for improving processes.
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations affecting Company.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
Type of experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university and/or 5+ years' experience with business operations or systems development.
- Project Management experience in a Healthcare Insurances Enrollment/Medicare/Medicaid part C and D and Member Services environment, especially government program insurances is a plus..
- Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
- Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals; monitors progress and evaluates outcomes.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile project management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, Jira