!!!!!!!****** NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS ******!!!!!!!
Our client, a leading financial company, is seeking a Project Manager to join their Global Markets Sales CRM Technology team within Equities Sales and Research. This group creates products to support the front office/internal sales teams. The Project Manager would support multiple projects, including some of their big initiatives such as a transformation/ decommission from a legacy system to a new house made tool, as well as the launch of their mobile application and the upcoming release for android in 2019.
The Project Manager will assist with central PM responsibilities to manage a large multi-year program across business, technology and operations.
- Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan
- Establishes basic scope control procedures
- Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation
- Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques
- Initiates and maintains reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects; gathers input and feedback.
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently in a fast paced environment
- Should be able to drive solutions which may require coordination with multiple teams
- Experienced in working in global teams and multiple time zones and facing off against business and operational counterparts. Understanding of Agile is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Experience working with business/external clients Should be able to document requirements and coordinate activities across program/ project lifecycle
- Excellent organizational skills, able to prioritize, detail oriented, ability to gather information from multiple groups
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.