Top Skills Needed:
1.) 7+ years experience managing application development projects throughout the entire SDLC
2) 7+ years experience utilizing agile project management methodologies and the Scrum approach to application development
3) Experience working in highly matrixed environments
** PMP Certification Required
Our client supporting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is seeking a PMP-certified Project Manager to manage multiple, concurrent Web application development projects.
The Project Manager will initiate, plan and manage complex projects, in a highly matrixed organization leveraging shared resources (business analysts, application developers, database analysts, user experience designers and testers).
The Project Manager will be required to manage all the day to day tasks associated with the project (below):
- effectively mitigate all risks to cost, schedule and timelines
- maintain open and candid lines of communication among all project stakeholders throughout the project
- manage projects using Agile as well as waterfall methodologies.
- appropriately close all projects with formal customer acceptance
- create appropriate documentation according to CDC guidelines
- collaborate with peers to optimize best practices and realize process improvements.
*Sprints - 4 weeks
* They use Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the projects
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.