DISYS is looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager for a fortune 100 client to be part of an Integration Workstream which will manage multiple large sized projects. . Infrastructure Project Manager will be in charge of Project Plan including, Scheduling, Communication Plans and Escalation Process. Project Manager will also responsible for Forecasting, Scheduling, Compliance, Budget Management and Status Reporting. Qualified Project Managers will have experience managing projects with budgets between $5-10 Million.Forecasting, Scheduling, Compliance, Budget Management, Status Reporting, PMP, infrastructure, network, Linux, email, exchange, MS Visio, MS Project.
Required Qualifications for Project Manager
Ability to lead a cross functional team that is geographically dispersed
• Responsible for coordinating agreed divestiture projects. This role gives the project team directions and maintains control of progress, quality and budget.
• Coordinates, manages and represents the project from start-up to completion.
• Plans and organize the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
• Leads the project team.
• Assumes responsibility for achieving the project objectives.
• Manages quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables.
• Maintains control over the project's status and budget.
• Manages stakeholders.
• Reports project status and issues where help is needed to the CTO GIS Project Manager / Program Manager
• Complies to the Novartis project management methodology (ICE) and GxP where applicable.
• Achieve agreed milestones in terms of quality, time and cost.
• Accuracy of financial numbers for the project in general and high forecast accuracy in particular.
• Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scope (e.g. HW/SW standards, CSV, Information Protection).
• Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve a high customer satisfaction.
• Challenge project teams to ensure proper solutioning or to develop GIS new architecture standards.
• Responsible to identify continuous improvement opportunities in cost reduction and performance of all existing IT services.
• Establishes and chairs the appropriate service line and vendor technical project meetings.
University working and thinking level, degree in computer / electrical engineering or comparable education / experience
ITIL v3 certification
Formal Project Management accreditation preferred (PRINCE 2, PMP etc)