As the Global Deployment Lead/Global Delivery Lead operating within a worldwide and highly recognizable organization, you'll be responsible to deliver Windows 10 and O365 solutions across multiple office around the world.
- Will have managed 3 or more Windows deployment/migration/O365 projects
- Must have experience in working with consultancies/IT Service providers
- Full understanding and management of T-minus process and go/no go checklists
- Excellent experience in managing end-user migrations included but not limited to, Mailbox and data migration, Applications and Shared Mailboxes
- Proven experience of managing a large scale deployment with a user base greater than 3k
- Management of a globally dispersed team of deployment engineers (US, EMEA)
- Accurate and up to date progress reports to the PMO office, ensuring all teams are kept up to speed and on track
- Active stakeholder management to ensure awareness of deployment schedule
- Manage a deployment function and co-ordinate education and training activities to ensure a successful migration experience
- Work closely with Site Lead/end user to ensure the journey and agreed expectation are met
- Maintain and manage the RAID logs for their areas of responsibility
- Managing the deployment of desktops and mobile devices for users across multiple sites
- Manage the circulation of communications
- Ensure successful asset management of existing and newly deployed devices
- Manage and implement continuous improvement through lesson learned
- Ensure successful handover to the Production Support teams
- Liaise closely with the Applications work stream lead to ensure readiness for migration and deployment
- Proven experience in working in a fast pace environment
- Experience of implementing processes for deployment
- Be self-motivated and able think creatively
- Good team management skills
- Excellent experience in managing Hardware deployments from a replace/rebuild and refurbishment approach
- Service transition experience would be desirable
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.