Our client is looking for a Security Project Manager. They would like a PM with Identity Access Management experience.
* Experience managing IAM tool implementations (SailPoint, Courion, etc.) in an enterprise organization, preferably with multiple discreet business units or divisions, and with a variety of on-premise and hosted applications.
* Experience managing PAM tool implementations (CyberArk, etc.) in an enterprise organization, preferably with multiple discreet business units or divisions.
* General familiarity with relevant information security standards and best practices (NIST CSF, ISO27001, NYDFS, GDPR, etc.) and how those may be applied to IAM and PAM services.
* Experience working with various levels in an organization to centralize or coordinate services from a federated model.
* Experience with the above in primarily Microsoft environments (AD, Azure, O365, etc.).
* Experience with vendor engagement and management, purchase and contract review and coordination.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.