Manufacturing Company is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. This Individual will be Responsible for execution throughout all phases of the projects; to include delivery time, quality, cost and customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years experience as a project manager, 10+ years total engineering or relevant hands on experience
- people management experience preferred
- Full system knowledge of automated machinery, robotics, motion control and packaging
- Experience managing cost, quality, budget, and customer service
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Will lead/manage team of full product life cycle Including design, Debugging, and customer install/satisfaction
- Responsible for successful design of all mechanical activities to meet the budget and time expectations as defined in the project proposal
- Collaborate with other Project Managers and Functional Manager to streamline activities and share technical difficulties
- Collaborate with Functional Managers for project execution activities
- Assign daily/weekly tasks to team members
- Responsible for reviewing Mechanical, Control, Electrical and assembly/debugging activities
Colorado Candidates Preferred but Not Limited To
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.