Top Skills Details1. 5+ years working as a project manager on a state HHS project
2. 3+ plus years of medicaid experience working with a state government entity
3. PMP Certification
3+ years of working with a medicaid state agency
3+ years of working as a business analyst or project manager on a medicaid project such as MMIS or IES
Summary of Responsibilities:
No travel until probably next spring but then will need to be in Charleston, WV 75% of the time. Looking for a Project Manager that be in a lead role and have a couple people underneath them. Somebody that has a lot of tact and can work through vendor and political relationships.
Responsibilities/tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the HHS Project Manager lead the work of the project team.
- Managing and building strong relationships with project stakeholders including client contacts, project team members, vendor contacts, etc.
- Ensure that all functional requirements are successfully implemented and that the IT solution is meeting all HHS program goals.
- Review deliverables from vendors to ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs, as described in the requirements.
- Support and manage all design related activities including creating and overseeing design workshop schedule, processes, facilitate JAD sessions, and tracking.
- Coordinates SME activities to ensure functional design and implementation completion.
- Developing, reviewing, distributing, and presenting project status and readiness assessment reports.
- Determine and support the implementation of a business policy, generally by providing the following:The contents for the business rules that enforce the policy; and the process contexts in which the rules are applied.
- Oversee the execution of that policy via business rules applied. Such oversight includes confirming that the implemented rules fully and faithfully correspond to the intended policy.
- Provides functional design oversight for specific areas.
- Coordinates and defines the business process, business requirements, flows and diagrams.
- Managing and tracking the project budget.
- Reviewing vendor deliverables with a focus on meeting the functional application requirements; Tracking changes and corresponding requirements across multiple programs and reviewing the DDI requirements.
- Assisting with monitoring and tracking project action items, issues, risks, and decisions.
- Developing project issues and risk memos as needed.
- Presenting HHS (Medicaid, SNAP, Child Care, Child Welfare, Child Support, and TANF) guidelines, processes, rules and policies to vendor and technical staff for the purpose of a compliant SDLC.
- Facilitating and participating in staff/team meetings.
- Mentoring and developing project team members.
- Conducting frequent, clear, and consistent communication to the client, team members, vendor(s), and other stakeholders.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.