TEKsystems is working with a great company to find some outgoing project managers looking for new opportunities! This would be a great opportunity for someone a project manager looking to work for a enterprise level company! This person will be working on multiple IT projects. This person will be working on projects of all size
What we need:
- Project Manager experience is a must for this opportunity!!!
- At least 2 years of project management experience, and a PMP is preferred but not required
- Someone who can identify project scopes, track issues, and schedule meetings
- Someone who can document action items/notes from meetings; know how to facilitate meetings when necessary
- Someone who is familiar with Agile experience
- Someone who has worked with MS Project or similar tools
Someone who knows finance or operations, would be the best choice. Also, aside from general PM skills, presentation skills are VERY important. They will probably ask them to give examples of how they have presented to executive teams in the past. This position does have the potential to go permanent.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.