- Project management group is critical to delivering our products on time and within budget while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Execute projects internally related to multiple product lines and they are developing additional product lines
- Responsible for all aspects of a project from contract award to completion.
- Main customer & internal interface point for projects.
- Maintain a process/procedures and execute equipment on an internal manufacturing basis
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
- Responsible for all commercial and administrative requirements such as order entry system within Microsoft project and JD Edwards.
- Monitor/control project schedule and costs
- Review, understand and interpret customer specifications and contract requirements
- Communicate project status to customer and internal stake holders
- Lead and oversee in-house design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and installation phases
- Provide technical guidance and problem resolution
- Coordinate material purchasing requirements, develop requisitions, oversee vendor progress
- Execute customer invoices and follow-up on overdue invoices
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.