This customer delivers state-of-the-art money processing and security solutions for financial institutions and retail establishments throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. Since 1974, the driving force behind this organization is a commitment to listen to our clients and deliver the right solutions to make them successful.
This person will be responsible for the initial conversion and ongoing support of all accounts with ATM/ITM (intelligent teller machines) core system integrations. Most banks have their information stored on core systems such as Jack Henry, Fi Serv, and FIS. Recently, ITMs have become very popular with COVID-19 because it's a no contact way to do banking. They can do almost do everything a teller can do and interact with Checking, savings, loan accounts, investment accounts, mortgages, etc... This recent transformation has presented new business opportunities for this customer.
Some of WBS clients include M&T Bank, Citadel, and Truist. Specific ATM/ITM technical knowledge helpful but not required. PMP certification strongly preferred. Good attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead/drive/manage multiple current initiatives essential.
What the company does:
A customer (bank or credit union) buys an ATM or ITM (advanced ATM) and we work with them to customize their fleet to fit their business rules and branding. This involves working with the manufacturer and their core processor (FIS, FISERV, Jack Henry, etc.) since the ATM has to be integrated into all of their core systems.
It follows the standard flow – business requirements, coding, testing, defect resolution, implementation, and post implementation support. It is harder than it sounds because of the number of potential variables. Initially, it would require a few months of ramp up to learn the players, lingo and process. The coding is done by others. What we need is PM structure and discipline (planning, tracking, follow-up, checklists, herding cats, etc.). Lots of interaction with the IT staff at the customer, manufacturer and processor.
No special tools, just basic tracking and reporting – although we are wide open to using PM tools if it makes sense.
Typical project duties will include:
• Developing business and technical requirements
• Collaborating with a third party (Hyosung [Hyosung is ATM/ITM manufacturer) on development and testing
• Managing internal and customer testing and validation
• Managing the conversion process and aggressive resolution of defects/issues
• Taking the lead on meetings, updates and overall communication
• Consistently meeting deadlines and budget guidelines
• Understanding and appropriately managing risk
• Providing ongoing customer support for issues and upgrades
More broadly, this person will:
• Be the key technical contact and interface between Hyosung, WBS, multiple core processors and customer IT representatives
• Understand and manage software and firmware versions and compatibilities
• Validate and approve customer software upgrades (including via Managed Services)
• Manage and develop a small staff of technicians/engineers
• Take a leadership role in customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
project management, budget planning, requirements gathering, pmp certified
Top Skills Details:
1.) 3 - 5+ Years of project management experience
2.) PMP Certified
3.) Ability to prioritize initiatives and work with a variety of different customers both small, medium, and enterprise level
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Experience in the financial industry would be a nice to have but not necessary.
No special tools, just basic tracking and reporting – They currently use Excel to keep track of requirements and would be open to using although we are wide open to using PM tools if it makes sense.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.