TEKsystems is looking for a Senior Project Manager to support one of their clients in Northwest Arkansas. This is a 6 month contract initially with the potential to extend or become permanent.
- Software implementation experience
- Any financial or banking experience
- Large scale software change experience
- PMP is a plus
- Support Existing Project Managers
- Follow existing Project Management Framework
- Utilize existing PM templates, including Microsoft Project for scheduling
- SCOPE MANAGEMENT: (Scope Change)
- RISK MANAGEMENT: Complete formal risk assessments, include mitigation plans, manager project risk, including resolving risk. Update Documents of risk assessments through out the project
- SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT: work with project lead and team to identify project task, estimate duration's, and create technical project schedule. Keep the team on track
- ISSUE MANAGEMENT: Document project issues. Manage Progress and Resolution
- TEAM ACCOUNTABILITY; Identify root causes. Facilitate Problem solving, conflict resolution, team meetings. Provide regular communication to team members
- REPORTING: Complete written biweekly status updates. Provide weekly schedule updates in the form of Microsoft project plan.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.