AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for Sr. Project Manager position with our client in Columbus OH. These are Long term Contract roles. No C2C for this Sr. Project Manager position.
The Sr. Project Manager manages the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies for our client.
Sr. Project Manager - Qualifications:
- Proven experience managing projects with MS Project Experience managing budgets, financial acumen Organizational skills, attention to detail Project Online/Server experience
- strongly preferred Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Vendor relationships, SOWs Proven stakeholder management
- Proven experience managing project teams consisting of both offshore / off site resources
- Experience managing up to three projects simultaneously Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets between $500K - $5M
- Minimum 5 years' experience required
- Communication (All), Verbal, non-Verbal, Polished, Listening Skills Thought Methodology - ability to craft story, communicate background, next steps, what's in it for me Knowing audience
- Working in a strong matrixed organization Project confidence while tempered with self-awareness SBAR- Situation, Background, Analysis, Recommendation Managerial courage, ability to deliver difficult messages, influence, persuasive
- Ability to understand the solution and technical aspects of the project at the right level of detail PMI talent triangle - Technical Project Management, Leadership, Strategic Business Management Cross team/project coordination and collaboration
- Ability to coach/mentor junior level project management resources PMP Certification a plus
Required Skills for Sr. Project Manager:
- SAP experience helpful but not required.
- Test planning and execution experience beneficial.
- Must have managed application development projects with budgets over $2M.
- Intermediate to advanced MS project and excel required.
- Need the ability to drive project deliverables and decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- Program management experience a plus.