Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
$90000.00 to $105000.00 yearly
We are seeking candidates in the Food & Food Processing industry to join an existing team working onsite with a local client as an IT Project Manager. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Madison, Wisconsin area. As IT Project Manager, you could manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. The most important thing about this job is to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders; you will be serving as a key member of the team. The role needs to be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project as well. Please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more detail.
- Congregates details from QA leads, technical leads, and business analysts into a proposal
- Work together to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Works as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, leading scrum ceremonies, and ensuring the team is working effectively
- Determines project with correct ticket workflows and boards
- Shall cooperate closely with the QA Manager, Product Specialist, Product Owner/Product Manager, and Business Analyst
- Creates and handles the sprint planning and grooming meetings and marks ticket assignments
- Betters to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Equips detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, project status, and risk assessments
- Establishes the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Conducts deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- Lead the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Determines and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Creates schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Leads project planning
- Engages and communicates with designers, technical team members, developers, and stakeholders
- Ensures that the functional requirements are tracked, achievable, and met
- Jointly acts with Product Owner/Product Manager to warrant that the product vision and high-level business objectives are definite and viable
- Operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Help cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Provides the daily stand-ups, providing they are brief, timely, and focused
- You'll do well at this position if you are flexible and focused - If you're looking for job openings and have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools, you might be a good fit for this position - Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - Candidates with a Project Management (PMP) certification will be the best fit for this position. - Minimum of 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience - Ability to work independently with minimal oversight - Ability to meet deadlines - Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well - Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively - Project management experience - We'll consider you a good candidate for this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies - Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications - If you're looking for job openings and have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, you might be a good fit for this position. - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$90,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year
Engineering, Information Technology, Design