Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
We need to fill this position with an experienced Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant. Apply with Robert Half Technology today for this Senior Project Manager role, working onsite with a client in the Colchester, Vermont area. Ideal candidates for this role can take responsibility for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. You'll be required to manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. If you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, you'll do well in this job. Act now and submit an application today! This is a full-time opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manages project planning
- Cooperates and communicates with developers, technical team members, designers, and stakeholders
- Work in close partnership with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Collaborates with Product Owner/Product Manager to secure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are clean and feasible
- Lead the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Creates detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, and project status
- Help cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Endeavors as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, leading scrum ceremonies, and ensuring the team is working effectively
- Works with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Manages the daily stand-ups, securing they are timely, brief, and focused
- Brings together figures from business analysts, QA leads, and technical leads into recommendations
- Indicates project with reliable ticket workflows and boards
- Ensures that the functional requirements are tracked, achievable, and met
- Governs deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- Supports to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Registers and controls the sprint planning and grooming meetings and trails ticket assignments
- Tracks and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- In partnership with the Product Owner/Product Manager, you will facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Prepares the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Sets schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
Contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools is strongly preferred.
- SQL experience required
- PMP Certification experience
- Solid understanding of SaaS
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- To be considered, you should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- To be considered, you should be flexible and focused
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Applicants should have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design