- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is required for success at this position.
- Strong communication and social skills
- You could be a good applicant for this position if you are flexible and focused
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- If you can demonstrate that you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, this position is for you
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Deep understanding of Project Deadlines
- Expertise in consulting
- Software Application experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
- Candidates with a Project Management (PMP) certification will be the best fit for this position.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Jake Wojtowicz to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design