Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
You could work onsite with our local client by joining an existing team as their Senior Project Manager. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Methuen, Massachusetts area. As Senior Project Manager, you could manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. You might be good at this job if you believe you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders by acting as a key member of the team. This position is also responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Act now and apply today!
- Eventuates and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Betters to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Help to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Sets schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Conducts deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- Works with Product Owner/Product Manager to ensure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are clear and achievable
- Make it easier for the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Engages and communicates with designers, technical team members, developers, and stakeholders
- Provide that the functional requirements are met, tracked, and achievable
- Work together to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Handles the daily stand-ups, asserting they are timely, focused and brief
- Sets out the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Operates as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, leading scrum ceremonies, and clearing obstacles
- Sets out project with right ticket workflows and boards
- Drives project planning
- Gathers information from technical leads, QA leads and business analysts into recommendations
- Plots and conducts the sprint planning and grooming meetings and tracks ticket assignments
- Work in close partnership with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Engages with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Grants detailed reporting to management on project status, milestone completion, and risk assessments
For more information contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Background in project management, operations, and supervisory leadership
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- EMR experience
- Centricity experience
- Deep understanding of Crystal Reports
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- You're sure to succeed in this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- It is preferred for applicants to have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- You're sure to succeed in this position if you are flexible and focused
- If you're looking for job openings and have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools, you might be a good fit for this position
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design