Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
If you are an experienced Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant looking for work, we need someone like you! Apply with Robert Half Technology today for this Senior Project Manager role, working onsite with a client in the Detroit, Michigan area. You will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. You will be managing key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. You will ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. Apply for this role today! This is a full-time opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Collude with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Coordinates schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Manage the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Colludes and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Interacts with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Time blocks and presides the sprint planning and grooming meetings and follows ticket assignments
- Acts as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, clearing obstacles, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Make sure that the functional requirements are met, achievable, and tracked
- Eventuates and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Works closely with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
- Executes deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, tech lead, and Product Owner
- Teams up with Product Owner/Product Manager to see to it that the product vision and high-level business objectives are apparent and accomplishable
- Gives a hand to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Handles the daily stand-ups, asserting they are timely, focused and brief
- Rallies details from QA leads, business analysts, and technical leads into testimonials
- Grants detailed reporting to management on project status, milestone completion, and risk assessments
- Supports to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Initiates project planning
- Verifies project with exact ticket workflows and boards
- Confirms the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Applicants should have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Project management experience
- Automation experience
- Proficiency in SAP
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- We need the person we hire to be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Project management knowledge, along with strong operation and project management skills
- We need the person we hire to be flexible and focused
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design