Seeking a Project Manager who will be focused on the management of significant projects within this infrastructure area and provides technical writing and business analysis services.
Responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) within this infrastructure area. Sometimes referred to as internal consultants, individuals work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions. Within the program office, incumbents use knowledge of the development lifecycle to monitor and ensure completion of projects on schedule. These projects necessitate full-time commitment and are not undertaken by incumbents whose primary roles are elsewhere. Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills are also required. Incumbents may utilize agile software development methodologies.
* Lead in the development and updating of corporate standards
* Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
* Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
* Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the Cenlar organization
* Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
* Understand interdependencies between Information Technology, operations and business needs
* Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders as applicable
* Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
* Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
* Ability to influence the requirements of business partners to ensure all aspects of problem presented are covered
* Ability to drive results without formal authority
* Ability to maintain and provide transparency in all project reporting and adherence to established reporting guidelines. Help develop reporting guidelines as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and stakeholders
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
* Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
* Certification such as PMP; Lean Six Sigma
* Proficient in Agile and traditional project methodologies.
* Typically requires some industry experience. Expected to be subject area expert in one (or more) specific skill sets, business areas or products.
* Primary focus of role is on day-to-day operational execution, with occasional contribution to broader planning within area of expertise.
* Typically minimum of 7 years of experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.