We are looking for a high level Project Manager for a contract for a state department here in Albuquerque, NM with some travel to Santa Fe, NM as needed. This person will be working remote for an undetermined time until all operations are moved onsite. This is a contract with the state through August of 2020 that will be extended and is anticipated to go through 2022. This Project Manager will work closely with stake holders to modernize the agency's technology solutions and move toward a SaaS based solution. This person will need to be able to navigate the political environment of the state employees, teams and contractors currently therein. Here is a high level job descriptions of the essential job duties and responsibilities.
Top 3 Skills:
1) 12+ Years of Project Management
2) 12 Years of stakeholder management
3) Experience with enterprise application implementation
- Contractor effectively performs the activities and services required to accomplish the deliverables.
- Contractor effectively reports project status
- Ensure deliverables are completed within their respective due date and aligned with funding milestones.
- Ensure deliverables are completed accurately
- Deliverables are completed within the total compensation amount for each deliverable, within their respective time line, and aligned with funding milestones.
- Project Management services provided by the Contractor shall include, but are not limited to, industry best practices as described in the Project Management Institute's 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge' (PMBOK Guide), and standards provided by the client
- Conduct and participate in meetings, e-mail discussions and teleconferences with the Procuring Agency and vendors to ensure successful planning and implementation of the SaaS solution and Phase 1a and Phase 1b modules.
- Inform, educate and train stakeholders
- Prepare or assist with preparation of documentation and presentations
- Provide regular status updates to the Procuring Agency.
- Be proactive and propose solutions to project team as needed and within the scope of the project
- Work with Procuring Agency including system administrators, network and security analysts, database administrator, other business and technical analysts, other contractors, project manager.
PMP preferred but not required.
Please apply for additional details regarding this exciting project that will postively impact the State of New Mexico.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.