• Responsible for working with Finance team to assist in tracking overall project budget.
• Liaises with financial support to ensure timely payment of invoices as well as development of accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts and reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Project Management, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience, with at least 2 years leading a team.
• Preferred: Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Project Management detail oriented (PMP) certified or related training.
• Cruise Line experience in New Building and/or Operations (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong leadership skills and proven experience in leading a small team of professionals.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills a must. Clear and precise communication at all levels of the organization essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strength in communicating in a multicultural environment with all levels of employees and management.
• Strong ability to manage clients and partners.
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
• Start-up mentality
• Ability to clarify ambiguous situations and / or processes
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented with excellent analytical, financial and spreadsheet modeling skills.
• Must be familiar with the working drawing process inclusive of drawing, dimensioning and detailing deck plans, elevations, sections and details. Ability to understand and interpret architectural plans, sections, elevations, and details.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Software: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project required.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, financial reports, legal documents, and government regulations.
• Ability to clearly and effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
HOW TO APPLY:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, Please send updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing