Digital Project ManagerCompensation:
$95000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Our client, a widely recognized television distribution company, is seeking a Sr. Project Manager overseeing digital content distribution initiatives. The Technical Project Manager will be leading projectings involving OTT, TVE, and VOD applications.
The technical project manager will work with 3rd-party vendors, such as TV distribution partners, broadcast partners, and digital asset management providers. The Technical project and/or technical product manager will be in charge of budgeting, project planning, and recommending technical upgrades and/or integrations to enhance consumer-facing OTT applications.
The technical project manager or product manager will manage application releases and upgrades on OTT provider platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Sony Playstation, etc. The project manager will also mange SVOD and AVOD content releases on Hulu, Netflix, etc.
The technical project manager will interface with application and mobile development teams and should understand, basic software development principles and project management methodologies.
- 4+ years’ experience as a technical project manager, technical product manager, or similar within exposure to entertainment, mobile streaming, OTT streaming, television distribution, digital content delivery
- Familiarity and experience with application development on OTT platforms and TVE applications such as Roku, Amazon Fire, AppleTV, Sony Playstation, xBox, etc.
- Familiarity and experience with AVOD, TVOD and SVOD streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, Sling, etc.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management
- Experience linear streaming or linear broadcast concepts involving metadata, encoding, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
For immediate consideration, you may email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$95,000.00 - $125,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing