SNI Technology is on the search for a talented Project Manager for a permanent position. Our ideal candidate will have a quality assurance background and be experienced in both manual and automated testing, be able to drive project initiatives and manage resources and scheduled. Our client is a leader in the legal services field. There's competitive compensation with a performance bonus, full benefits and ample PTO. Please apply today for consideration!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with business owners and sponsors to capture business requirements and scope for small to medium projects. Partner with business analysts and subject matter experts for larger and more complex efforts.
- Conduct activity planning, time estimating, and task sequencing with key project stakeholders.
- Create assurance testing project plans with clear milestones, resources, and dependencies that reflect stated goals.
- Assist with developing project budget and obtaining executive approvals.
- Document and assign tasks to team members and follow up when tasks are overdue.
- Monitor project costs, risks, resources, and project tasks and address any deviation from plan.
- Promote project methodologies and standards to project team members.
- Identify and manage QA project dependencies and critical path.
- Review deliverables prepared by the project team for accuracy and completeness before passing to project stakeholders.
- Facilitate project meetings, including the creation of agendas, preparation of materials, and documentation of meeting minutes and results.
- Manage project issues and assess impacts to scope, schedule, quality and cost as needed.
- Ensure timely completion of project milestones, status reports and deliverables by actively working with team members to track progress.
- Ensure project documents are current and stored in designated locations. Archive project artifacts when the project is closed.
- Coordinate and manage project testing, production changes, and release rollout as part of the quality control and project management process.
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools, metrics, and techniques.
- Overtime may be required in meeting project deadlines.
- Some travel may be required to support project activities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited college or university.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager or similar role.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Background in quality assurance, manual and auto, selenium / QTP preferred but not required.
- Extensive working experience with Microsoft Office, Project and Visio or similar cloud-based tools.
- Proven experience in project management principles, practices, and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with project management software.
- Possess strong organizational, time-management, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Ability to facilitate, mediate, and resolve project conflicts effectively.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- General understanding in the areas of application development, network architecture, and IT security.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies quickly.
- Ability to offer constructive feedback to and accept direct feedback from others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.