Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage project management plans including scope, schedule, financial and issues and aligns vendor activities into an integrated plan with defined dates and a critical path schedule.
- Create and maintain tasks plans with input from vendors and team members.
- Identifies and secures resources from the organization to participate on the project team and in project activities.
- Responsible for communicating in an appropriate and timely manner with all internal and external project stakeholders including operations, end users and vendors.
- Ensures adherence to process and quality standards through reviews of project deliverable.
- Responsible for managing overall project risks and issues. Ensures that issues are tracked and coordinated with vendors with clearly defined owners.
- Prepares presentations and advises executive management of recommended changes and/or improvements to project delivery and execution.
- Track project performance. Analyze short-term and long-term goals of the project. Recommend and implement corrective action to improve project performance.
- Work with minimal direction and maximum impact, with the business and technical resources to scope, manage and deliver the project.
- Develops, maintains and manages the project budget. Tracks variances and manages actual to forecast spend to ensure final project costs are anticipated and monitored.
- Establish and maintain the project document repository. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Experience is preferred with knowledge of Point,Click,Care as well as Meditech would be beneficial.