- HIRING: PROJECT MANAGER
This position will lead and coordinate the work of Aerotek client's resources during Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) implementation of Dynamics 365. The candidate will work closely with the team of executives, managers, developers, and SMEs as well as the MCS project team. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and directing all work activities leading to the solution, delivery, assurance, and acceptance of the D365 implementation. The Project Manager will track project progress to asses and mitigate risk throughout the effort, ensuring project expense control.
- Managing all aspects of the project plan and budget
- Continuous risk management, scope management & change control
- Reporting on project progress and communicating relevant information to stakeholders
- Establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks
- Translate the business needs to technical needs by working with software developers and user interface experts
- Coordinate internal and external resources to foster timely problem solving and communication
- Track and maintain project timeline, ensuring that all milestones are met and documented
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP, PfMP, or PgMP) certification
- Accounting/Financial background is a plus
- 5+ years project management experience managing large distributed teams
- Excellent planning and organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer focus
- Self-driven & proactive
- Leadership: Influencing, negotiating and delegating abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Managing large distributed teams
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
- Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 OR ERP
Location: Gainesville, VA
Travel: Pittsburgh, PA (occasional)
Salary: BOE ($150,000-$200,000+)
Duration: 12-18 month contract
Start Date: March 2019
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.