Participates in the planning and implementation of a sound financial review and control function to assist Program Management in executing program finance and cost control responsibilities.
- Develops an effective team relationship and provides needed support under the direction of the Program Finance Lead to Integrated Product Team Leaders (IPTs)/Work Flow Managers and/or Project Managers.
- Assists in the development and documentation of the Project's baseline plan.
- Prepares manpower and dollar budgets for all functional elements (WBS) contributing cost input to the program; establishes and implements approved budgets.
- Reviews cost factors to ensure consistency with company policy and past and current actual performance levels.
- Assists the Program Manager and team in handling daily operating problems as they affect program costs and the overall financial position.
- Completes special assignments as required in support of the program, such as preparation of program/financial detailed reports.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of program financial cost elements as they pertain to the broader organizational financial results and impacts including project estimating, contract terms and revenue recognition
- Project finance experience on large defense contracts and various contract types
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management expertise
- Experience with EVM Software (preferably MPM)
- Experience generating IMPR Formats 1-5
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge of project control functions:
- Establishing baseline plans
- Controlling cost and schedule functions
- Change management
- WBS development
- SOW mapping
- MPM Experience
- Integrated Baseline Review Experience
- Experience with SAP/Business Objects or Peoplesoft
Years of Experience:
- 6+ years' experience in Accounting or Finance
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Clearance Requirement: Clearable