The Product Operations organization is in need for a Senior Change Manager to help support the a large initiative that spans over Hardware, Software, Testing, and NPI with an innovation initiative. This Change Management Resource is to lead the change management and training process throughout the implementation of the initiative while working cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Ops, and other groups.
* Process for prioritization of process improvements/capabilities into Supply Chain Portfolio management
* Engagement model with customers and other functions outside of Supply Chain impacting this large initiative.
* How Product Ops engages with other governance bodies within Supply Chain and other for decision making regarding innovation across multiple BU's.
This role will be expected to work across several Project Tracks to develop change management and training plan and documentation. This person will report into the Product Ops Manager and her Program Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Drive Change Management strategy.
o Development and deployment of training programs (working with service owners and their respective teams, Supply Chain)
o Supporting all communication and training efforts
* Gather and Consolidate impact and change assessment
* Manage stakeholder relationships (e.g. for impact assessment completion and approval)
* Facilitate impact assessment, training working sessions, readouts, and gaining of approvals
* Identify and manage risks and issues, communicating to PMO leads
* Consult and Partner with Track leads, Service owners, and biz transformation leads, adding value and perspective to situations
* Education of service owners and cross functional teams on Performance measures and expectations (within the operating model framework) as well as how to manage requests and other issues using the CRM tool
Skills and Qualifications
* Experience in enabling large-scale organizational and process change efforts (change management principles and tools)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (including written, verbal, and listening skills)
* At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain
* At least 7-10 years of experience effectively managing programs and cross functional team
* Ability to influence others to meet a common vision
* Self starter who is detail oriented and organized
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.