Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
Program Manager is responsible for the successful operation of Program Offices in support of Workforce Management Solutions for multiple client engagements.
- Has a supervisory responsibility such as hiring, firing, performance, and/or pay reviews
- Responsible for all Customer relations and negotiations
- Manages relations with all suppliers
- Responsible for successful achievement of all service level agreements
- Assures that all program personnel are adequately trained on Vendor Management system provider software and program procedure and policy
- Utilizes program management skills of communication, presentation, time management, organization and planning to successfully achieve program goals and objectives
- Manages all program resources assigned to perform tasks according to plan; sets expectations concerning program performance
- Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully achieve program objectives
- Assures that Program Offices are managed on budget
- Conducts periodic status checks with customers and team to assess progress against the plan
- Prepares and delivers weekly and monthly status reports to Allegis Group Services and customer senior management on all program activities and issues
- Acts as a liaison between the customer’s and supplier’s senior management
- Resolves all program issues with customer and suppliers as appropriate
- Travel as necessary to support customer activity at key accounts
- Assist in implementation of the Workforce Management Solution at new customer engagements
- Ability to interact and manage complex customer issues.
- Thorough understanding of the Workforce Management process, financial implications and benefits
- Experience managing high-level customer and VMS or other vendor relationships.
- Ability to engage and sell to executive level clients
- Ability to present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management Excellent Customer relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate large customer contract
- Ability to negotiate with Customers, Suppliers and Contractors
- Ability to effectively present to large customer groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – examples where possible
- Ability to provide support, training and guidance to Program Office personnel
- 3+ years of proven experience in account management and/or solution selling;
- 3 years of proven experience in leadership role as Staffing Office Manager
- Ability to travel
- Proven track record of success in working and dealing with enterprise account
- Proven experience in successful negotiations of agreements, RFP’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]