Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Program Manager to join their team of A players in Atlanta, GA.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Program managing International Security remediation efforts across five regions
- Leading overall status tracking, reporting, data collection, and ensuring regions deliver programs on time and on budget
- Working across cultures and time zones, leading weekly calls with each region to ensure program delivery
- Providing clarity of direction to regional teams
- Gaining clear understanding of regional risks and issues, and facilitating resolution between central corporate teams and local regional teams
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Familiarity navigating in complex, matrixed, environment
- Ability to influence teams
- Extremely well organized and able to track numerous deliverables, shared sites/drives, navigate various reporting tools & data sets
- Strong time management skills
- Experience managing security initiatives highly
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance and more!