Local Aerospace company looking for skilled Program Manager to help manage several different space related programs. This is a full time position with great benefits, with a very stable company. Please see below for additional details.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years prior experience successfully managing cost-type and fixed price large (> $5 mil) aerospace (or similar relevant technology) programs (preferred)
- General knowledge of financial systems, contract types and earned value reporting
- Responsible for management oversight for aerospace flight programs; and delivering expected program financial, schedule, and technical performance.
- Overall program lead for maintaining quality, schedule, cost, safety and technical goals / standards. Primary interface with customers, technical management and senior management
- Program organization lead, including: infrastructure / operations development, project resource management, internal resource management, strategic program / business planning, support systems implementation
- Responsible for customer financial / earned value status reporting and maintaining execution milestones to meet all program deliverables. Forecasting and reporting financial / schedule performance to senior management.
- Ensure customer reports, documentation and data submittals (SDRLs) are completed and submitted on time
- Resolution of issues in accordance with business objectives, strategy, customer / legal requirements, regulations, contract terms, and company policies)
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the program team (to include coaching team members, resolving conflict, reviewing performance, and initiating corrective actions, if necessary)
- Participate in / manage contract negotiations, costing, contract terms and resolution of contract issues
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.