Seeking a consultant with knowledge of and experience with the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (BSA/AML) to facilitate the enhancement of and documentation of certain BSA.AML/Fraud/Know Your Customer (KYC) processes within the Multifamily Division (apartment buildings with 5 or more units).
The BSA/AML experience we are looking for is at the program level, we are not looking for consent order lookback experience (transaction-based reviews). This position will not require any IT business requirements or programming.
- Manage two internal redesign business projects to facilitate efficiency within the MF fraud team
- Develop standardized templates for fraud tip intake and for fraud investigations (using excel, word)
- Write procedures & update documentation (department level procedures); requires baseline knowledge of operational risk practices
- Enhance management reporting/ dashboards for monthly/quarterly activity
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 7+ years in project management, preferably in financial services
- Knowledge of US Treasury's (FinCEN) Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML regulation and 'Know Your Customer' methodology (Customer Due Diligence (CDD) vs Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)).
- CAMS or CFE certification
- Knowledge of the loan underwriting process and terminology
- Familiar with property financial information (income/expenses)
- Intermediate experience with Excel, including development of templates
- Experience in writing department level procedures
- Prior experience in the Multifamily or Enterprise Risk Management Division
- Interpretation of and execution against Federal Regulations and Corporate Policy
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team work/ ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.