This position is responsible for the full life cycle project management and/or program management support of a wide variety of projects. Our Project Managers work closely with technical professionals to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution. This position requires regular interface with senior management, design engineers, customer stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors. The PM shall be experienced at supporting senior government PMs and Program Managers, able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment and able to establish confidence and credibility with senior leadership.
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- B.S Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or similar preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Eight (8) years' experience successfully managing and leading the successful realization of complex projects with budgets in excess of $10M.
- Experience in systems engineering, integration or installation projects involving DOD systems
- Proactively managing the project with little supervision, resolving action items, issues and risks.
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, & Closing Projects
- Controlling Scope, Time, Cost, Quality and Risk
- Reporting on Project Performance
- Manage Stakeholders Expectations
- Leading and directing multidisciplinary project teams to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope.
- Assesses project health and directing any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations.
- Creating and applying comprehensive project plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
- Defining and documenting project work breakdowns and monitoring project status.
- Must be eligible for security clearance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.