The ideal candidate for the Program Manager role is an ambitious, mid level, professional passionate about creating systems that drive talent development and management efficiency. Experience and/or education with talent development, organizational development, business administration, consulting, and project management is highly desired. Transferable and/or similar experience is also highly desired.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, operations, or related field
• Must have relevant experience with project management, talent development, business administration, operations, and/or business analysis
• Technical writing; produce professional, concise, and appealing documents
• ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• curiosity to ascertain what works and why
• MBA or Master's of Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Operations, or related field
• Previous educational development experience
• Experience with project management, business management, and employee management software
• Consulting experience working with enhancing employee operations, management best practices, talent development, and/or project management We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.