The Program Director will direct all brand advertising, media and market research for the Health System. This role will manage several internal and external relationships, including marketing team leads, media contacts, and agency partners, to elevate the brand and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development and execution of brand advertising efforts for the health system, including creative development and execution
- Oversee the day-to-day management of agency partners, such as media, creative and research agencies
- Interface with agencies on media buys and coordinate the creative message and materials for brand campaigns.
- Lead planning and execution of all production needs, including filming
- Review and approve creative briefs and creative assets to ensure consistent brand-specific ad campaigns
- Responsible for managing advertising budget and tracking invoices
- Manage contracts with agencies and various competitive vendors
- Support planning and implementations of market research studies
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and creative/media agency vendors
- Oversee competitive advertising and spending information for use in competitive analysis
- Direct oversight over Marketing Manager that manages media
- Performs related duties, as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience at an advertising agency or a similar in-house role
- Strong creative sense
- Proven strategic, analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong project management, organizational skills and communication skills
- Passion for the business and achieving results
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.