- 3 years' experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field.
- Minimum three years Project Management experience required.
- Experience with Agile Project Management methodology is preferred.
- Airline, hospitality, or other travel industry experience is highly preferred
- Top-tier analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of airline alliance partnerships is a plus.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills required; must be able to articulate complex processes to varied audiences.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to accomplish desired outcomes in a matrix environment are critical.
- Able to multi-task and perform at a high level of accuracy, meet deadlines, present a professional appearance, and excel under pressure.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, intelligence, and professional maturity.
- NNN, a wholly owned subsidiary of client has a Business Operations Project Manager Job in Atlanta, GA through our Staffing Division. This business role will lead partnership projects that evolve and transform the technology capabilities of the SkyMiles Program. In addition, this role will support the daily operation of the SkyMiles loyalty program through managing and/or execution of various program changes, promotions, partnership programs, and partner with the Loyalty IT team on a day-to-day basis to maintain overall operational excellence. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, passionate, and a quick study.
- Manage loyalty enhancements and initiatives impacting multiple channels/applications, working with various parts of the business, including, but not limited to: Loyalty, Alliances, eCommerce, Marketing, Reservations and Customer Care, Airport Customer Service, Sales, Revenue Management, and Information Technology.
- Primary area of focus will be to manage airline and non-airline partner integration and ongoing initiatives.
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and evaluating software applications and systems related to Loyalty in an agile environment.
- Work closely with business teams to manage current products/processes.
- Work with technology teams and business units to resolve system issues.
- Drive the continuous improvement of processes and systems, and implement programs that will have sustained long-term value, improve the customer experience, reduce operating costs, and/or grow revenues.
- Perform analysis as necessary to ensure program is operating as expected, measure a program/promotion's effectiveness, or troubleshoot issues.
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations for leaders both inside and outside of Customer Engagement and Loyalty.