$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID #: 21930
For over 50 years, this second-generation, family-owned manufacturing group has been one of the region’s most stable employers. By providing advanced training and promotional opportunities, they have allowed many of their employees to work from the shop floor into key leadership positions. An open-door policy with the CEO, state of the art production facilities, and an advanced supplier and distributor network, make this the right employer for a career-focused Production Manager looking to make a lasting impact.
Why should you apply?:
- High-profile position, corporate facing, fast promotional opportunities
- 10% bonus, profit sharing, and 401k with match
- Family-first culture with commitment to work-life balance
Duties and responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
- Direct all plant production personnel and processes while maintaining a commitment to safety, quality, efficiency, cost, and reliability
- Monitor plant performance utilizing KPIs and internal metrics
- Partner with production planners and supervisors to ensure proper production sequences and volume
- Utilize Lean principles and strategic mindset to determine areas for process improvement, scrap reduction, increased efficiencies, and reduced costs
- Develop standard operating procedures and training schedules to ensure operator performance
- Partner with maintenance to determine preventative maintenance schedules and increase machine reliability and up time
Requirements of the Production Manager include:
- BS in in engineering or similar technical field; associate’s degree with experience will be considered
- At least 5 years’ experience leading plant production efforts in a high-volume, heavy manufacturing environment
- The ability to lead a team of production personnel and supervisors by creating goal standards and providing training, direction, and evaluation
- A commitment to developing a strong on the floor presence and hands-on leadership style
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
Key Skills: Metal forming, lean, heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.