Product Development ManagerCompensation:
$110,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
TCG (The Creative Group) is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for a global FinTech company located in the Midtown area. nbsp;For this role, you will need to thrive in a team environment and have a proven track record in go-to-market planning and execution, including experience of working with multiple business functions.
- Work closely with the Director of Product Marketing and the product teams to define and launch brand new propositions that leverage the latest technology in the market
- Develop strong working relationships with central PMM and US partner teams
- Create and align revenue forecasts and budgets for solutions with US sales channel and product leaders, including in-market performance analysis and sizing tactical initiatives
- Support the definition and execution of the product marketing strategy to build a thriving developer ecosystem and maximize the commercial success of their products.
To apply, please send resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- 5+ years of demonstrated product marketing experience
- Bachelor rsquo;s degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field
- Demonstrated understanding of Financial Services
- Proven success in Product Marketing
For consideration, please email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing